LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#CosmeticSurgeryMarket--Technavio has been monitoring the cosmetic surgery market and it is poised to grow by USD 11.24 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the cosmetic surgery market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- What are the major trends in the market?
Demand for minimally invasive and non-invasive surgeries.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 7% during 2020-2024.
- Who are the top players in the market?
AbbVie Inc., Alma Lasers GmbH, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cynosure Inc., Galderma SA, Hologic Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Sientra Inc., Symatese Group, and Westlake Dermatology PA are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increasing number of reconstructive surgeries. However, the risk of complications during cosmetic implant procedures might hamper growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AbbVie Inc., Alma Lasers GmbH, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cynosure Inc., Galderma SA, Hologic Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Sientra Inc., Symatese Group, and Westlake Dermatology PA are some of the major market participants. Although the increasing number of reconstructive surgeries will offer immense growth opportunities, the risk of complications during cosmetic implant procedures is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this cosmetic surgery market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Cosmetic Surgery Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cosmetic Surgery Market is segmented as below:
- Non-surgical Procedures
- Surgical Procedures
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44334
Cosmetic Surgery Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The cosmetic surgery market report covers the following areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery Market Size
- Cosmetic Surgery Market Trends
- Cosmetic Surgery Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the demand for minimally invasive and non -invasive surgeries as one of the prime reasons driving the Cosmetic Surgery Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Cosmetic Surgery Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cosmetic surgery market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cosmetic surgery market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cosmetic surgery market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cosmetic surgery market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Non-surgical procedures - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Surgical procedures - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AbbVie Inc.
- Alma Lasers GmbH
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Cynosure Inc.
- Galderma SA
- Hologic Inc.
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Sientra Inc.
- Symatese Group
- Westlake Dermatology PA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.