DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia and Pacific : Fortified Wine Market and the Impact of COVID-19 in the Medium Term" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report presents a strategic analysis of the Asia Pacific fortified wine market and a forecast for its development in the medium term, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market volume and value, dynamics, segmentation, characteristics, main players, prices, international trade, trends and insights, growth and demand drivers, challenges, etc. This is the most detailed (COVID-19 updated) and comprehensive report about the Asian Pacific fortified wine market, covering all Asian Pacific countries (22 single countries). The report presents information on each indicator for each of the 22 countries covered, offering unmatched value, accuracy and expert insights.
The fortified wine market in Asia Pacific was equal to 125.00 million USD (calculated in retail prices) in 2014. Until 2024, the wine market in Asia Pacific is forecast to reach 183.09 million USD (in retail prices), thus increasing at a CAGR of 2.86% per annum for the period 2019-2024. This is a decrease, compared to the growth of about 5.01% per year, registered in 2014-2018.
The average consumption per capita in value terms reached 0.93 USD per capita (in retail prices) in 2014. In the next five years, it grew at a CAGR of 2.31% per annum. In the medium term (by 2024), the indicator is forecast to slow down its growth and increase at a CAGR of 0.39% per annum.
Major trends on the fortified wine market are closely linked with the growing health and wellness trend and the increasing consumption of low and non-alcohol beverages. In particular, in the area of cocktail making, fortified wines such as port and vermouth are more frequently used in the last few years, since they keep alcohol levels down. Moreover, owing to customers' high expectations regarding taste and demand for sophisticated flavors, the market observes a reviving interest in vermouth. Its versatile aromatic flavor profile makes it ideal for the expanding cocktail culture.
Regionally, sherry and madeira have seen a significant resurgence in the USA and the UK in the last few years, partially driven by restaurants' efforts to match them with all courses of the meal. In addition, younger consumers are also showing increased interest in the category in recent years, following the rise of cocktail culture.
The report covers:
- Market volume, value and dynamics for the last five years;
- Market segmentation for the last five years;
- Analysis of the factors, influencing the market development and the impact COVID-19 has and will have on the market in both the short and the medium term;
- Value chain analysis and structure of price formation;
- Analysis of retail price levels and their dynamics for the last five years;
- Analysis of the major international trade flows;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of imports for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of exports for the last five years;
- Volume and dynamics of the average import and export prices for the last five years;
- Volume, value, dynamics, segmentation and analysis of per capita consumption for the last five years;
- Forecast for market development in the medium term;
- Characteristics of the main players on the market;
- Analysis of the competitive landscape;
- Importance of the HoReCa channel (on-trade vs. off-trade consumption);
- Market shares of the main market players for the whole region;
- Distribution channels for retail sales;
- Five Forces analysis;
- Analysis and forecast for the global economy and demographics.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Product Description
5. State of the Global Demographics and Economy
6. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Asian and Pacific fortified wine Market
7. Characteristics and Analysis of the Asian and Pacific Prices of fortified wine in 2014-2018
8. Asian and Pacific Foreign Trade Operations of fortified wine
9. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Imports of fortified wine to Asia and Pacific
10. Overview, Segmentation and Analysis of the Asian and Pacific Exports of fortified wine
11. Characteristics and Segmentation of the Asian and Pacific Consumption of fortified wine per Capita
12. Forecast for the Development of the Asian and Pacific fortified wine Market in 2019-2024
- Mazuran's Vineyards Limited
- Lombardo winery
- Curatolo Arini
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
- EMILIO HIDALGO SA
- E. & J Gallo Winery
- The Wine Group
- Anchor Brewers & Distillers
- Atsby Vermouth
- Imbue Cellars
- Sogrape Vinhos
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bd1qty.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900