DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Digital Lending Platform Market (2022-2027) by Offerings, Point of Service, Deployment Mode, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India's Digital Lending Platform Market is estimated to be USD 731.22 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2507.55 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 27.95%.
- Increasing Demand for Automation in The Money Lending Process
- Rise in Government Initiatives Toward Adoption of Digital Lending Platform
- The Surge in Multichannel Collection Service
- Rise in The Need to Reduce Bad Debt and Maintaining an Accurate Borrower Profile
- Higher Dependance on Traditional Lending Methods
- High Cost of Maintenance and Investment
- Specialized Applications of AI/ML
- Growing Demand for Commercial and Consumer Debt Recovery Services
- The Rise in the Use of Analytics-Enabled Collections Models
- Lack of Digital Literacy
- Network Connectivity and Infrastructural Issues
- Data Security and Privacy Concerns due to Increasing Cyber-Attacks
- Lack of Real-Time Collaboration Between the Borrower and Collector
- India's Digital Lending Platform Market is segmented based on Offerings, Point of Service, and Deployment Mode.
- Offerings, the market is classified into Software and Service.
- Point of Service, the market is classified into Design and Implementation, Training and Education, Risk Assessment, Consulting, and Support and Maintenance.
- Deployment Mode, the market is classified into Cloud and On premises.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for India's Digital Lending Platform Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 India's Digital Lending Platform Market, By Offerings
7 India's Digital Lending Platform Market, By Point of Service
8 India's Digital Lending Platform Market, By Deployment Mode
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Black Knight, Inc
- Decimal Technologies
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS)
- Finastra (Misys International Limited)
- Fiserv, Inc.
- ICE Mortgage Technology, Inc.
- Intellect Design Arena Ltd
- Newgen Software Technologies Limited.
- Nucleus Software Exports Limited.
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Sigma Infosolutions Ltd
- Tavant Technologies
- The Social Loan Company (TSLC)
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yra1kc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900