DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japan Digital Lending Platform Market (2022-2027) by Offerings, Point of Service, Deployment Mode, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Japan's Digital Lending Platform Market is estimated to be USD 441.84 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1,512.82 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 27.91%.
- Japan's Digital Lending Platform Market is segmented based on Offerings, Point of Service, and Deployment Mode.
- Offerings, the market is classified into Software and Service.
- Point of Service, the market is classified into Design and Implementation, Training and Education, Risk Assessment, Consulting, and Support and Maintenance.
- Deployment Mode, the market is classified into Cloud and On premises.
- Increasing Demand for Automation in The Money Lending Process
- Rise in Government Initiatives Toward Adoption of Digital Lending Platform
- The Surge in Multichannel Collection Service
- Rise in The Need to Reduce Bad Debt and Maintaining an Accurate Borrower Profile
- Higher Dependence on Traditional Lending Methods
- High Cost of Maintenance and Investment
- Specialized Applications of AI/ML
- Rise in FinTech Startups
- Growing Demand for Commercial and Consumer Debt Recovery Services
- The Rise in the Use of Analytics-Enabled Collections Models
- Network Connectivity and Infrastructural Issues
- Data Security and Privacy Concerns due to Increasing Cyber-Attacks
- Lack of Real-Time Collaboration Between the Borrower and Collector
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for Japan's Digital Lending Platform Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of Japan's Digital Lending Platform Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Japan's Digital Lending Platform Market, By Offerings
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Abrigo, Inc. (Sageworks, Inc.)
- Ellie Mae, Inc. (Thoma Bravo LLC)
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS)
- Finantix (InvestCloud Private Banking)
- Finastra (Misys International Limited)
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Intellect Design Arena Ltd
- Newgen Software Technologies Limited
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Roostify, Inc.
- Sigma Infosolutions Ltd.
- Tavant Technologies
- Wipro Limited
- Wizni, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/je0lwv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900