DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Home Decor Market (2022-2027) by Products, Price, Distribution Channel, Location, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India's Home Decor Market is estimated to be USD 32.14 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 39.44 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.18%.
- India's Home Decor Market is segmented based on Products, Price, Distribution Channel, and Location..
- Products, the market is classified into Hair Care Products, Skin Care Products, Bath and Shower, Oral Care, Cosmetics and Makeup,, and Beauty Tools and Accessories.
- Outlook, the market is classified into Vegan, Organic and Inorganic.
- Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Specialist Retail Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies/Drug Stores and Online Retail Channels.
- Category, the market is classified into Mass and Premium.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Ashley Furniture Industries, Samson, Indigo Interiors, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for India's Home Decor Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- Consumer Demand in Emerging Countries
- Increasing Adoption of Online Home Decor Products
- Availability of Low-quality & Counterfeit Products
- Surging Demand for Trending and Unique Products
- Inclination Towards the Adoption of Eco-friendly Products
- Fluctuating Prices of Raw Material
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 India's Home Decor Market, By Products
7 India's Home Decor Market, By Price
8 India's Home Decor Market, By Distribution Channel
9 India's Home Decor Market, By Location
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Ashley Furniture Industries
- Urban Ladder
- Bombay Dyeing
- Indigo Interiors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3g1o4t
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900