DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Self Testing Kits Market By Test Type (Blood Glucose Testing, Pregnancy & Fertility Testing, Cholesterol Testing, Urine Analysis, COVID-19 Testing and Others), By Sample, By Usage, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities 2017-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian Self Testing Kits Market value was USD421.49 million in 2021, that is anticipated to grow further with a CAGR of 7.29% during the forecast period, 2023 - 2027, to achieve market value of USD767.36 million by 2027.
The Indian Self Testing Kits Market is driven by multiple factors like increasing concerns and general awareness of the population of the country regarding early diagnosis of the diseases in the upcoming five years.
Also, with the growing instances of the infectious diseases in the country the self testing kits demand is increasing rapidly and that is further supporting the growth of the Indian Self Testing Kits Market in the next five years.
Rising concerns for hospital acquired infections, and cross contamination, along with the threat for COVID-19 infection is also aiding the growth of the Indian Self Testing Kits Market in the future five years. Rising geriatric population is also one of the major factor driving the market growth.
The geriatric population is highly susceptible to various infectious diseases and with the current pandemic situation ongoing since last two years, the demands for the self testing kits for in home diagnostic tests are further increasing and thus substantiating the growth of the Indian Self Testing Kits Market in the forecast years through 2027.
Blood glucose testing kits are expected to hold the largest revenue shares of the market and dominate the test type, market segment in the upcoming five years on the account of increasing patient count, suffering from diabetes.
The demand for the glucometers is also expanding due to the consumer awareness to keep regular monitor over their blood sugar levels/ Growing number of health-conscious consumers, inclined toward reducing their daily sugar consumption and maintain a healthier way of life are also increasing the demands for the blood glucose testing kits and thereby the growth of the Indian Self Testing Kits Market in the next five years.
The blood glucose testing kits simply involves miniature prick on the finger tips to draw blood, the sample is received on the lancets and glucometers help in reading the glucose content in the blood.
Advancements like mobile application also helps in analyzing and maintaining the records of the regular checkups for future references.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the market size of the Indian Self Testing Kits Market from 2017 to 2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Indian Self Testing Kits Market from 2021 to 2022 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Self Testing Kits Market based on test type, sample, usage, distribution channel, regional analysis and competition.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Indian Self Testing Kits Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Self Testing Kits Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Self Testing Kits Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Self Testing Kits Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by the market players in the Indian Self Testing Kits Market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Self Testing Kits Market.
- Abbott India Ltd
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (Piramal Healthcare)
- Roche Diagnostics India Pvt Ltd
- Mylab Discovery Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Meril Diagnostics Pvt Ltd
- Becton Dickinson Private Limited
- SD Biosensor Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Angstrom Biotech Private Limited
- Nulife Care
- Oscar Medicare Pvt. Ltd.
- Healgen Scientific Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Self Testing Kits Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. India Self Testing Kits Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Test Type (Blood Glucose Testing, Pregnancy and Fertility Testing, Cholesterol Testing, Urine Analysis, COVID-19 Testing and Others)
6.2.2. By Sample (Blood, Urine and Saliva/Swab)
6.2.3. By Usage (Disposable, Reusable)
6.2.4. By Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacy Stores, Hypermarket/Supermarket, E-Commerce)
6.2.5. By Region
6.2.6. By Company (2021)
6.3. Market Map
7. India Disposable Self Testing Kits Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Test Type
7.2.2. By Sample
7.2.3. By Distribution Channel
8. India Reusable Self Testing Kits Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Test Type
8.2.2. By Sample
8.2.3. By Distribution Channel
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends and Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Company Profiles
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gqltyp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900