LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#IndustrialAutomationandInstrumentationMarketinIndia--Technavio has been monitoring the industrial automation and instrumentation market in India, operating under the industrials segment. The latest report on the industrial automation and instrumentation market in India, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 2.58 bn, at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio�s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. ABB Ltd., Eaton Corp. Plc, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, and Siemens AG are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The growing shift toward lean manufacturing has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high upfront and upgrade costs might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Industrial Automation and Instrumentation Market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
Industrial Automation and Instrumentation Market in India is segmented as below:
- Industrial Automation
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Process Industry
- Discrete Industry
Based on product segmentation, over 61% of the market�s growth originated from the industrial automation segment during the forecast period. In addition, the process industry led the market share in the end-user segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the industrial automation and instrumentation market size in India.
Industrial Automation and Instrumentation Market in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The industrial automation and instrumentation market in india report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Automation and Instrumentation Market in India Size
- Industrial Automation and Instrumentation Market in India Trends
- Industrial Automation and Instrumentation Market in India Industry Analysis
This study identifies the simplification of manufacturing through automation as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial automation and instrumentation market growth in India during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio�s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Industrial Automation and Instrumentation Market in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial automation and instrumentation market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial automation and instrumentation market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial automation and instrumentation market in India
- Analysis of the market�s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial automation and instrumentation market vendors in India
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Industrial automation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial instrumentation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Process industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Discrete industry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio�s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio�s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.