DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Insect Pest Control: Global Strategic Business Report" has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for Insect Pest Control estimated at US$12.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$17.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Chemical, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.7% CAGR and reach US$7.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Physical segment is readjusted to a revised 4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.3% CAGR
The Insect Pest Control market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.4 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$3.7 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.2% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.3% and 3.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.1% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.3 Billion by the year 2027.
Biological Segment to Record 5.5% CAGR
In the global Biological segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.9 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 43 Featured) -
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- Arrow Exterminators
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- China National Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Curtis Gilmour
- FMC Corporation
- Rentokil Initial
- Rollins, Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
What's New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Insect Pest Control - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1kdoqp-pest?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900