DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Investment Opportunities for Kiosk Market in China - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Kiosk market in China was valued at USD 8.74 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 14.71 billion by 2025. The market is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.44% over the forecast period (2020 - 2025). The demand of kiosks in entertainment has seen growth, owing to the changing consumer trends, especially in the country's youth population. Gaming kiosks have seen a growth in casinos, gaming & sports venues, and malls.
- Growing demands for ATM in the country is a key driver for the market as consumers in this region are increasingly preferring interactive and touch screen ATMs. Technological advancements have enabled ATMs to be equipped with speech capability for the visually-impaired. In addition, the number of ATMs equipped with the central bank's PBOC 2.0 standard chip card readers is growing, as is the number of EMV-compliant terminals. This preference is set to boost the growth of the kiosk market.
- Growing tourism in the country is growing the market as many retailers and other service providers, in places with high concentration of tourists, are increasingly employing kiosk systems, which eliminates the communication and information barrier for the tourist and provide easy services for tourists giving the real time updates.
- Increasing cybersecurity concern is challenging the market as China has been the target for many international hacker groups from the developed nations, who pose a high threat and recent hacks of kiosk systems worldwide are forcing consumers to seek other substitutes. This factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
The Kiosk Market in China is growing by gaining wider acceptance due to the convenience they offer and their economic prices. Many operators today prefer kiosks over traditional brick and mortar stores because of their low initial investment and overhead costs. The growing technological propagation and combining of Kiosk products with a vast kind of applications such as retail and healthcare etc. are the major factors driving the growth of the kiosk market.
Key Market Trends
Vending Kiosks in Food Sector to Grow Significantly
- The increase in the number of vending machines in China poses an opportunity for the growth in the demand for vending kiosks, with additional display features. Owing to the flexibility and space constraints, vending kiosks provide competition to the existing small and medium-scale convenience stores and stands that sell food and beverages.
- Food and drinks contribute to the major share of the vending machine kiosks. The increase in product offerings in vending machines are giving a crucial growth for the intelligent vending machine market. Large beverage manufacturers, like Coca-Cola and PepsiCo, use their smart vending machines to sell their exclusive product lines.
- Owing to a growing number of newly installed units in food sector accepting payment by smartphones, vending machines are becoming ever more accessible to people in China in the form of mobile payments. Also vending kiosk services are helpful in tracking food and beverage inventory, global consumption, nutrition labeling, unit production, gross margins, etc, which are helpful in managing the food and beverages stock.
- Bubble tea, also called Boba, is forming an important part of China's new tea drinking culture and continues to boost the performance of street stalls in China.
The kiosk market in China is moderately fragmented with the presence of a large number of local players. Several players in the interactive kiosk market are increasingly focusing on new product development or innovations and merger & acquisition strategies to sustain the intensive industry competition. Key players in the market are Shenzhen Lean Kiosk System Co. Ltd, SZZT Electronics Co., Ltd and Kingleader Technology Company.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.4 Market Restraints
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.2 Vending Kiosk
5.2 By End-User Vertical
5.2.1 Banking & Financial Service
5.2.6 Other End-User Verticals
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Shenzhen Lean Kiosk System Co. Ltd
6.1.2 SZZT Electronics Co. Ltd
6.1.3 Kingleader Technology Company
6.1.4 Guangzhou LiQi Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd
6.1.5 Shenzhen Hunghui IT Co. Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/19i86y
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900