DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japan Debt Collection Software Market (2022-2027) by Components, Deployment Type, Organisation Type, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Japan's Debt Collection Software Market is estimated to be USD 113.22 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 175.89 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.21%.
- Japan's Debt Collection Software Market is segmented based on Components, Deployment Type, and Organisation Type.
- Components, the market is classified into Software and Service.
- Deployment Type, the market is classified into Cloud and On premises.
- Organisation Type, the market is classified into Financial Institution, Collection Agencies, Healthcare, Government, Telecom and Utilities, and Other.
- Increasing Demand for Automation in The Accounts Receivable Process
- Surge in The Multichannel Collection Service
- Rise in The Need to Reduce Bad Debt and Maintaining an Accurate Borrower Profile
- High Cost of Maintenance and Investment
- Specialised Applications of AI/ML
- Growing Demand for Commercial and Consumer Debt Recovery Services
- Rise in the Use of Analytics-Enabled Collections Models
- Insufficiency of Legacy System
- Lack of Real-Time Collaboration Between the Borrower and Collector
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for Japan's Debt Collection Software Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses Japan's Debt Collection Software Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Japan's Debt Collection Software Market, By Components
7 Japan's Debt Collection Software Market, By Deployment Type
8 Japan's Debt Collection Software Market, By Organisation Type
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Astory Technology S.A
- Bertelsmann Se & Co.
- CCI Credit Management Limited.
- Cedar Financial
- Coface (Arch Capital Group Ltd)
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc
- Fico (Fair Isaac Corporation)
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
- hara & Furukawa.
- Intellect Design Arena LTD.
- Loxon Solutions
- Nucleus Software Exports Ltd
- NXC Corporation
- ORIX Corporation.
- Pegasystems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kx778z
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900