DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "New Zealand: Data Centre Landscape - 2021 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report considers the growth of Data Centre space, power, pricing for New Zealand.
The report shows the revenues for Cloud and Data Centre Market forecast over the period from the beginning of 2021 to the beginning of 2025 and provides profiles of the key Public Cloud and Data Centre providers for New Zealand.
About New Zealand
The New Zealand Data Centre market has just under 20,000 m2 of Data Centre raised floor space available across just under forty (40) Data Centre facilities.
Although New Zealand is a relatively small market in terms of third-party Data Centre raised floor space, with the largest Data Centre Provider being Spark Digital in Auckland.
However, there is scope to sharply increase the New Zealand Data Centre market size with the entry of new Australian Data Centre Providers and new market start-ups building hyperscale projects which are at the planning stage.
The arrival of Microsoft Cloud, the first CSP to be established in New Zealand, will also generate demand for new Data Centre capacity with the New Zealand Government seeking to implement a "cloud first" policy for public procurement with hyperscale Data Centre facilities required to fulfil data sovereignty obligations.
Key Topics Covered:
- A simplified map showing the key towns & cities in New Zealand
- The key 3rd party Data Centre Providers & Facilities in New Zealand
- The key New Zealand Data Centre Provider Profiles
- A pie chart showing the key New Zealand Data Centre Provider raised floor space market share - as of the end of June 2021 in percent
- New Zealand Data Centre raised floor space forecast from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025 in m2
- New Zealand Data Centre Customer Power forecast from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025 in MW
- Data Centre power in Euro per kWH
- The key New Zealand Data Centre Clusters
- A New Zealand Data Centre Pricing Forecast from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025 - in Euro per month
- A chart forecasting Data Centre Pricing in rack space, m2 & kW rentals from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025 - in Euro per month
- A New Zealand Data Centre revenue forecast in millions of Euro - from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025 per annum
- A New Zealand Public Cloud revenue forecast in millions of Euro - from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025 per annum
- The key trends for the New Zealand Data Centre market
- Data Centre Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xyi5l5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900