DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "New Zealand General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
'New Zealand General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the New Zealand general insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the New Zealand general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the New Zealand general insurance industry.
- Comparison of New Zealand general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the New Zealand economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- New Zealand insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- New Zealand general insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
- It provides historical values for the New Zealand general insurance segment for the report's 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the New Zealand general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in New Zealand, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the New Zealand general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the New Zealand general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic Indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Key Lines of Business
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 6 Key Lines of Business - Trend and Market Share
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Health Insurance
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix
- IAG New Zealand Limited
- Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited
- QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (New Zealand)
- AA Insurance Limited
- FMG Insurance Limited
- TOWER Insurance Limited (New Zealand)
- Asteron Life Limited (New Zealand)
- AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited
- The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (New Zealand)
- Vero Liability Insurance Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kaso9o
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900