LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#GlobalProtectiveCoatingsMarket--Technavio has been monitoring the protective coatings market and it is poised to grow by $ 14.09 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of about 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have at Par impact on the protective coatings market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
Rapid growth in the oil and gas industry is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of about 10% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 14.09 bn.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Akzo Nobel NV, Arkema SA, Covestro AG, Hempel AS, Jotun AS, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., KC Co. Ltd., Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., and The Sherwin-Williams Co., are some of the major market participants.
- What is the key market driver?
The increased demand for water-borne coatings in agriculture is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute to 71% of the market share
Related Reports on Materials Include:
- Alnico Magnets Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The alnico magnets market size has the potential to grow by USD 154.34 million during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Glass Blocks Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The glass blocks market size has the potential to grow by USD 374.12 million during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Akzo Nobel NV, Arkema SA, Covestro AG, Hempel AS, Jotun AS, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., KC Co. Ltd., Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., and The Sherwin-Williams Co. are some of the major market participants. The increased demand for water-borne coatings will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this protective coatings market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Protective Coatings Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Protective Coatings Market is segmented as below:
- Powder Coatings
- Infrastructure And Construction
- Oil And Gas
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR46663
Protective Coatings Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The protective coatings market report covers the following areas:
- Protective Coatings Market Size
- Protective Coatings Market Trends
- Protective Coatings Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rapid growth in the oil and gas industry as one of the prime reasons driving the protective coatings market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Protective Coatings Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist protective coatings market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the protective coatings market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the protective coatings market across APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of protective coatings market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Solvent-borne - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Water-borne - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Powder coatings - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Technology
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Infrastructure and construction - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Oil and gas - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Aerospace - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Resin
- Market segments
- Comparison by Resin
- Epoxy - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Alkyd - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Polyurethane - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Resin
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Arkema SA
- Covestro AG
- Hempel AS
- Jotun AS
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- KC Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- The Sherwin-Williams Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.