DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, by Product Type, by Sales Channel, by End User, and by Country - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
As per Islamic law, halal denotes lawful and permissible, whereas haram means prohibited. According to Islamic law, the term halal-haram rule is a part of the entirely legal system. Halal is often associated with food. Moreover, halal skincare and cosmetics products are gaining traction and surging demand among 2.4 billion Muslim populations worldwide.
Apart from the Muslim population, the non-Muslim population attributes these products with ethical consumerism and more stringent quality assurance standards. Halal skincare products should not contain ingredients derived from human body parts, predatory animals, insects, reptiles, pig, and blood. The demand for halal skincare and cosmetics products among consumers is surging, but the development of halal cosmetics and the assessment of their product performance are still in their infancy, as skincare and cosmetics production is still dominated by the non-halal sector globally.
Companies are showing keen interest in entering the market with new product ranges and trusted accreditations due to increasing demand for halal skincare products among consumers in South East Asia.
For instance, Wipro Unza, a company headquartered in Singapore, offers its consumers a selection of halal brands such as Eversoft, Aitken, and Enchanteur, internationally. The popularity of Wipro Unza has allowed the company to service an estimated 258,000 retail stores across Southeast Asia. Furthermore, in April 2020, SAFI, one of Malaysia's leading brands for halal cosmetics and skincare, partnered with Tealive, a Malaysia-based bubble tea chain, launched halal skincare four facial cleansers. The above factors are expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the South East Asia halal skincare market players.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of South East Asia halal skincare market, and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the South East Asia halal skincare market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Amara Halal Cosmetics, Andalou, Clara International Beauty Group, COSMECCA KOREA, COSRX, Ecotrail Personal Care Pvt. Ltd., Halal Korea Co., Ltd, INGLOT Cosmetics, INIKA organic, IVY Beauty Corporation, KOLMAR KOREA, SO.LEK Cosmetics, and Talent Cosmetics
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The South East Asia halal skincare market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, halal skincare manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the South East Asia halal skincare market.
South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, By Product Type:
- Cream & Lotion
- Others ( Gels, Moisturizer)
South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, By Sales Channel:
South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, By End User:
South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, By Country:
- Rest of South East Asia
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
4. South East Asia Halal Skincare Market - Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19)Pandemic
5. South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, By Product Type 2017-2030 (US$ Mn)
6. South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, By Sales Channel, 2017-2030 (US$ Mn)
7. South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, By End User, 2017-2030 (US$ Mn)
8. South East Asia Halal Skincare Market, By Country 2017-2030 (US$ Mn)
9. Competitive Landscape
- Amara Halal Cosmetics
- Clara International Beauty Group
- COSMECCA KOREA
- Ecotrail Personal Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Halal Korea Co., Ltd
- INGLOT Cosmetics
- INIKA organic,
- IVY Beauty Corporation
- KOLMAR KOREA
- LEK Cosmetics
- Talent Cosmetics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s3o38w
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900