DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thailand Managed Security Services Market by Type (Identity and Access Management, Antivirus/Anti-Malware, Firewall, Others), by Security Type, by Deployment Mode, by Organization Size, by End User Industry, by Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Thailand Managed Security Services Market is expected to demonstrate healthy growth during the forecast period on account of emerging need for cost-effective security solutions for the protection of valuable IT assets.
In addition to this, the growth in the Thailand Managed Security Services Market can be attributed to the rising demand for advanced security services, such as cloud next generation firewall, cloud web application firewall, SIEM and intelligence threat monitoring services among multiple end-user industries. As a result, Thailand managed security services (MSS) would continue to grow at a robust pace through 2025.
Additionally, increase in work from home amidst COVID-19 is resulting in increased cyber-attacks, thereby, fueling the Thailand Managed Security Services Market.
The Thailand Managed Security Services Market is categorized based on type, security type, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry and region. Based on deployment mode, the market is segmented into on-premise v/s cloud. The cloud mode is gaining traction and is expected to dominate the managed security services market in Thailand by 2025 as they required less investment compared to on-premise services.
Based on organization size, the Thailand Managed Security Services Market is segmented into large enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Among them, SMEs are utilizing these services at a much high rate compared to large enterprises. SMEs need to deploy managed security services for privacy, financial integrity, client trust, employee integrity, data integrity and the longevity of their business.
Some of the leading companies operating in the Thailand Managed Security Services Market are Seagate Technology, BCDVideo, Vicon Industries, Dahua Technology Ltd, FLIR Systems, IDIS, HID Global, Vanderbilt Industries, Hikvision, Alkia IT SERVICES Co., DCS and i-secure Co., Ltd., among others. Companies are focusing on strengthen their cybersecurity skill by organizing various training sessions. They are also undergoing research and development activities to provide advanced and vital solutions. Other growth strategies being undertaken are merger and acquisitions.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To outline, classify and estimate the Thailand Managed Security Services Market on the basis of type, security type, deployment mode, organization size, end-user industry and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the Thailand market size of the managed security services, in terms of value.
- To understand the regional market structure of managed security services market, the Thailand Managed Security Services Market is segmented in six regions, namely - Bangkok, Eastern Thailand, Northern Thailand, Northeast (Isan), Southern Thailand and Western Thailand and forecast the market size, in terms of value.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the Thailand Managed Security Services Market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the Thailand Managed Security Services Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, new entrants in the Thailand Managed Security Services Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the supply of managed security services in the nation.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Thailand Managed Security Services Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Thailand Managed Security Services Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Identity and Access Management, Antivirus/Anti-Malware, Firewall, Risk and Compliance Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Information and Event Management, Intrusion Detection System/ Intrusion Prevention System, Disaster Recovery, Unified Threat Management, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation, Others)
6.2.2. By Security Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Others)
6.2.3. By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud)
6.2.4. By Organization Size (Large Enterprises v/s SMEs)
6.2.5. By End-user Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecommunication, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Defense, Others)
6.2.6. By Company (2019)
6.2.7. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Thailand Network Security Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By Deployment Mode
7.2.3. By Organization Size
7.2.4. By End User Industry
8. Thailand Endpoint Security Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By Deployment Mode
8.2.3. By Organization Size
8.2.4. By End User Industry
9. Thailand Application Security Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type
9.2.2. By Deployment Mode
9.2.3. By Organization Size
9.2.4. By End User Industry
10. Thailand Cloud Security Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Type
10.2.2. By Deployment Mode
10.2.3. By Organization Size
10.2.4. By End User Industry
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Thailand Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Seagate Technology
15.3. Vicon Industries
15.4. Dahua Technology Ltd.
15.5. FLIR Systems
15.7. HID Global
15.8. Vanderbilt Industries
15.10. Alkia IT Services Co.
15.12. i-secure Co. Ltd.
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yu5it0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900