1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, Chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn’t matter that u r eating a mango over an Apple. A mango comes from Konkan n apple from Kashmir so mango is more local to u.
Eat all the abv fruits even if u has diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2 . Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like chose ground nut, mustard, and coconut oil. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Rujuta spent max time talking about ghee n its benefits
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we should eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3 include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli and dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3 Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don’t need them. Also they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4 . Farhaan akhtars New ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite... Even ghar ka kachara has fibre, likewise oats have fibre. Don't choose them for fibre. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till u have teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6 . Sugar cane is the real detox. Drink the juice fresh or eat the sugar cane
7 . For pcos, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8 RICE - eat regular white rice. No need of Brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook and when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do u wanna tire your tummy.
White rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is GI INDEX. Rice has medium GI index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its GI index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then the GI INDEX is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals and you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if u r more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10 we can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food should not make you scared like eating rice and ghee. Food should make you feel good
12 . Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13 . No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza ,pasta
14. Ask yourself is this food my nani n dadi ate? If yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need fried food so eat them.
16 . When not to have chai - tea -dont drink tea as the first thing in morning or when you are hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day and with sugar
17 . No green tea please. No green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18 . Eat all of your traditional foods