Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra already have one of the best 2020 lineup flagship camera on its MIUI. But all users still want to install Google Camera/GCam on their Mi 10 Ultra Phone.
The Mi 10 Ultra variety comes packed with four cameras: This Google Camera is capable of making use of all the Camera Lens available on the phone.
What is Google Camera (AKA GCam)?
Google Camera is the camera app for the Google Nexus and Google Pixel phones. It is not designed or intended to be run on other phones.
1 - Click here to download the latest GCam APK optimized for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (NGCam_8.1.101-v1.0)
2 - Install the APK
3 - Give all the requested permissions
4 - Download Config XML for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
5 - Open the Google Camera and Load the Config XML
How to Load XML Configs
This GCam versions for Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra support import/export of .xml files, allowing users to quickly load the best settings for their phone.
Config files are stored in a folder:
GCam 8.x: /GCam/Configs8/
The top folder, /GCam/, must be created on the same level as the DCIM, Downloads, etc, folders.
To load a config file, move the .xml file to the configs folder, open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button, select the config, and then click on "restore". Sometimes you have to do it twice.
If GCam restarts, it means that the config file has been loaded.
CHOOSE BETWEEN HDR+ AND HDR+ENHANCED
HDR aka (High Dynamic Range) increases the Dynamic Range, the difference between details in the darkest parts of the picture and not washing out in the brightest parts.
HDR+ is just a larger range on this and HDR+ Enhanced even larger again. Basically the phone takes a range of pictures and it combines the underexposed bright parts and the overexposed dark parts into one picture.
If you leave it set to Enhanced, it will almost always give you the best effects and image quality as it gives itself a little longer time to bring together the image.
The only times usually to use HDR+ is when your needing quick snaps of a moving object or if you want a faster shutter image.
Based on: GCam 8.1.101
Uninstall previous version of NGCam 7.4 or use another package name before installing the new version.
• Initial release
• Fixed Sabre (Thanks BSG)
• Added sabre merge, automatic NS, shasta factor and stabilization menu (Thanks BSG)
• Added opmodes (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Added AWB with buttons in options menu
• Added HDR+ and Interface Styles models
• Added RAW Sensor and JPEG Format control
• Added Pixel Binning (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Added custom libs by r0m10 and User_X
• Added focus tracking
• Added exposure compensation, exposure time and astro time
• Added long tap on camera switch button (Thanks Urnyx05)
• Added HDR+ Enhanced frames
• Added JPEG quality
• Added XML support
•Added settings restart
• Added maximum screen brightness
• Added third-party gallery support
• Added portrait zoom and max zoom values
• Fixed video and some slow mo crashes (Thanks BSG)
• Fixed OnePlus sunbug (Thanks Arnova8G2)
• Fixed RN8P (Thanks wyroczen)
• Updated all graphics into vector (Thanks the_dise)
• Improved Night Sight
• Basic changes and additional fixes