After the war, Hanumanji submitted his Travel Allowance Bill for his official tour for collecting Sanjeevani Booti to Ayodhya administration.
The Auditor in Bill Section raised 3 objections :
(1) Hanumanji did not take prior permission of the appropriate authority (Bharat), the King of Ayodhya, during the relevant time for his travel
(2) Hanumanji being Grade 2-officer was not entitled to air travel;
(3) Hanumanji was asked to bring Sanjeevani Booti, just a single plant, but he carried a whole mountain (unauthorized excess baggage).
The Auditor returned the bill. King Ram could do nothing except mark it down for re-examination.
A worried Hanumanji approached the Auditor and offered a bribe of 20% of the T.A.Bill amount.
The Auditor now wrote on the Bill :
1. Even during the relevant time, Ram was still the king through his Paduka.
2. Further in an emergency, non-entitled officers can be authorized ex-post facto to fly.
3. Also excess baggage is justified as bringing a wrong plant would have entailed multiple journeys with extra cost; hence bill may be paid.
Ram ji shocked !!
Accounts department rocks
Wish u a happy financial year ending