You can change the photo on your Aadhaar card by following these steps:
- Visit the official UIDAI website (https://uidai.gov.in/).
- Under the "My Aadhaar" tab, select the "Update Your Aadhaar" option.
- Click on "Update Your Aadhaar Data" and then select "Proceed to Update Aadhaar."
- Enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha code, and then click on "Send OTP" to receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on "Login."
- On the next page, select the "Update Demographics Data" option and click on "Submit."
- On the next page, select the option to update your photograph and click on "Submit."
- You will be prompted to upload a scanned copy of your photograph. Make sure the photograph meets the specified requirements, including size, format, and quality.
- Once you have uploaded the photograph, review the details, and click on "Submit."
- Finally, you will be prompted to select an Aadhaar service provider to process your request. Select one and click on "Submit."
- You will receive a URN (Update Request Number) that you can use to track the status of your request.
After your request is processed, you will receive a new Aadhaar card with your updated photograph. The process may take a few days to a few weeks to complete, depending on the service provider you selected.